Saturday, February 12, 2011

People talk about immigrants getting free health insurance,how can I a low income citizen get some info?

I am a low income citizen and I have always payed cash to go to the doctor. I am making as much as a person can in my field without going to college, but my job does not offer health insurance. How can I get information on free health visits. The last time I called the local health department they said they only help out with parenthood stuff. Besides needing some good pain killers for cramps that I cant afford because my tubes are tied. Especially what my doctor prescribed to me, how can I get more info. on all this free stuff. I live in Columbia SC.
--------------------
You aren't going to get free painkillers, that's for sure. It's based on your income. If you make too much money to qualify for your county's department of social services free clinic, then you have to pay out of pocket like a lot of people do. You have to contact them and find out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment