Saturday, February 12, 2011

I don't have health insurance and i wanted to know what kind of plan is the best for me.?

I have a pre-existing conditions namely, palpitation, not yet diagnosed General Anxiety Disorder and Hypothyroidism. High BP, Heart problems and Diabetes runs in my family. I really need health insurance, but i just don't know which one to find, what kind or anything. PLEASE HELP ME! I looked through einsurance.com, but i need some more help.
--------------------
Depending on what state you live in you may not be accepted because of all of your health problems. If you are accepted you will likely pay very high premiums or all or some of your pre-existing conditions will be excluded. The general rule with individual health insurance is that the you must get a clean bill of health for each pre-existing and be treatment free for one year before the coverage will apply to said condition. If you get a job that offers health insurance than they must offer it to you. There still may be a waiting period for treatment, but it would not require you to get a clean bill of health first. Feel free to contact me for a list of the states that require health insurance be made available to all residents.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment