Saturday, February 12, 2011

can you suggest a good,affordable health insurance plan?

I am an adjunct instructor at two colleges in Michigan. Neither institution offers health insurance for adjunct instructors. For the last three years I have been getting health Insurance through a postdoctoral fellowship. Now this fellowship has come to an end, and I am in desperate straits. I have heart problems and I need specials medicationss for depression and attention deficit disorder.What do I do?
--------------------
No one can suggest a good, affordable health insurnace plan for someone with heart problems, depression, ADD, and two jobs. There are government-funded programs that are free or affordable, but you make too much to qualify. There are affordable programs that insurance companies sell voluntarily, but they will refuse to sell you one because you have heart problems, depression, ADD, and two jobs. Therefore, you will have to get unaffordable guaranteed-issue coverage, such as a HIPAA plan or insurance from a managed risk pool.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment