Monday, February 7, 2011

I already have health insurance I am happy with, so why throw it away for a new Healthcare system?

I worked for years to earn my healthcare insurance, just as all of my colleagues. When I needed health insurance, I took a job that offered it. My brother, on the other hand, chose to enter the military, and so he therefore has a lifetime health insurance plan thru the VA, as a Vets do. Hillary wants all that to end all these options in favor of government-handled universal healthcare. Why should those of us who already have healthcare insurance want to abandon it for Hillary's plan? Is that fair?
--------------------
N O T ... just Hillary !!! ... Obama TOO !!! PLEASE ... watch this !!!! http://www.freemarketcure.com/brainsurge… IF YOU had spent years getting a PhD and then the government TELLS you that your ability to make a really good living is being taken away, WHAT would YOU do ?? Probably the same thing that a lot of medical professional would do ... change careers !!! With that kind of education, WHO wants to be told that your income is limited and you have to SEE a hundred people a day and you cannot provide quality care because you are rushed??? Would Universal HealthCare end up being like our Social Security system - THAT ELECTED POLITICIANS ARE NOT A PART OF, BECAUSE THEY HAVE AND SUPPORT their own Retirement system - - - the Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan? SO, WHY would they WANT to FIX a government program that THEY are NOT REQUIRED to participate in? .
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment