Monday, February 7, 2011

Federal law required all citizen to have health insurance?

Is that legal? Doesn't it conflict with the Constitution.. What if I were so poor that I barely survive just buying food or better yet if I were homeless. What are they going to do take me to jail if I can't pay for the health insurance and/or fine?
--------------------
Yes, if you can't pay for the health insurance/fine you will go to jail. It's being monitored by the IRS. If you are so poor you can barely survive or your are homeless, you will be covered by Medicaid. Its us middle class folks that are getting screwed. Is it constitutional? That question will be answered by the courts within the next 18 months or so, several states have filed lawsuits asking exactly that question.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment