Saturday, January 1, 2011

How can I get my dad MY military health insurance?

I just completed Marine Corps Boot Camp, and now I'm home on Boot Leave. My dad just got sick and is in the hospital. He doesn't have health insurance. I know that almost all my benefits are available to my family, so how can I get my father my health insurance? Also, I don't even know what kind of insurance I have, I just assumed that since I'm military that I have health insurance. Please help
--------------------
Sorry you can't cover your dad with your health insurance. It would/will cover family members like your spouse or children, but it won't cover your parents or siblings [unless you have adopted your siblings or something like that]. Here is some more info http://www.military.com/benefits/tricare… edit- "tricare" is what the insurance is called, basically everyone in active duty has the same thing
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment