Saturday, January 1, 2011

Health insurance?

So I'm 19 and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I have a blood test on Thursday to confirm but one thing I have been worried about is when I tell my mother. I know what you are thinking that she is my mom she loves me she will help me bla bla bla, but you dont know my mother. I dont doubt that she will kick me out once I tell her, so what I am wondering is what do I do about health insurance then? Cuz I'm pretty sure having a baby is kind of expensive. I cannot afford insurance and my fiance and I aren't expecting too much help from our other parents. What are my options?
--------------------
you should definitely apply for Pregnancy Medicaid. that's what i did and i covers %100 of you costs and 6 months after the baby is born so you can take it to the initial doctors appointments. just google the Medicaid office in your area, fill out an application and you should be set! good luck with your mom and everything!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment