Friday, January 21, 2011

How can I get health insurance?

Hi! So my situation is a little complicated......I am twenty and a full time college student living at home. Both my parents are older and on medicare which does not cover me. I only work part time so I really cant even afford to pay for insurance and my college offers an insurance plan but it's really crappy. I really need to find some type of health insurance that is affordable. Not being able to go to the doctor or dentist is not fun. Any advice please?
--------------------
Policies differ state to state, but regardless the answer is the same. Find an insurance broker that does business in your state. Brokers can show you all of the plans and they're free to use. They'll also help you at claim time and with billing issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment