Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Health Insurance????????

Hopefully there will be someone that can point me into the right direction. My Mom recently lived in San Bernardino County, well while she lived there she was able to get medical insurance through the county. Now she has moved to L.A County and no longer gets anything from San Bernardino the only problem is......... is now she does not have a Dr that will look at her to give her a refill of her blood pressure meds, her anti-depressants, and just all of her medication that she has been taking consistantly for the last 2 years. So I was wondering if anyone knows if L.A county offers medical to people? I know that they offer it to people who have babies or young children and so forth (medi-cal) but my mom does not fall in that catergory. I honestly don't know how to help her besides coming here and asking for help? All I know is that I dont want to lose her and the way she's been acting lately, makes me scared that I just might. Thanks
--------------------
I think that Costa Mesa has the SOS Free medical clinic. They provide medical care for the uninsured: Or you could call a few local docs and see if they can see her on a sliding scale, If she has a job but no ins, some docs will see you for what you can pay in cash. I am not sure if they are like that in Cali, but everywhere I have lived most docs are willing to try and help. if you explain things to a receptionist at a doc's office, they may be able to point you in the right direction too. Good Luck I Hope This Helps. Make sure you are taking care of your self, you can't help her if you are not ok.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment