Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Does anyone know where I look at for health care with no insurance?

I live in Va and I don't have any health insurance.I know I have strep throat because both my girls had it and my throat hurts really bad right now.I don't know what to do and I don't know who to call.Does anyone know what I can do?
--------------------
There are a few options at little or no cost. If you are a college student then your tuition will entitle you to campus health services where they can treat you for strep. If you are not a student then find out if there is a free or reduced fee clinic for low income individuals. Last resort - make a visit to the ER.. Legally they CANNOT deny you care for even minor illnesses/injuries in the ER. This law exists in all states!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment