Monday, January 24, 2011

Can I get state health insurance in Missouri?

I just moved from New York to Missouri, and desperately need health insurance. I'm on medication that I won't be able to afford otherwise. I'm 19 years old, not a student, and the chances of finding a job with health insurance are next to none.
--------------------
go to the division of family services office near you. there a few in saint louis (don't know what city you are in) but you are eilgible for medicaid. most people don't know this, but even a family of 4 or 5 is eligible if the gross monthly income is less than $5000 a month.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Just because you are on medication does not mean you cannot get health insurance in Missouri. I have several clients that are insured and on medication at www.heartlandbenefits.com

    ReplyDelete