Thursday, December 23, 2010

Which entry level part time jobs do you know offer health insurance? Even if it doesn't start immediately?

I absolutely have to find a job like this. The wage is not a key concern right now. [My financial & life situation is super-duper-mind-numbingly-complicated. Trust me, this is going to be my only alternative for maintaining coverage for my 3 school age kids & me. No need to point me toward government resources or other ideas for getting health insurance. Really. I just need job info.] Thanks so much.
--------------------
I believe that that Starbucks Coffee offers medical insurance for employees who work 20 hours or more a week. They have lots of stores and seem to always be hiring so you might want to give this a shot (no pun intended :).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment