Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are you one of the many Americans without health insurance? and if you are what are we going to do?

I'm a single mother of three boys and I run my own farm and I have no insurance,not beacuse of the money but because many health insurance compaines will not accept my youngest child with Epliepsy,so what are we americans do to .The rich and the poor will and have suffered,what next?
--------------------
I have no idea. I am in the boat of being self-employed and I make like $300.oo too much a year to qualify for any assistance, though my insurance policy was over $600 a month! Yet, I see scumbags collecting check after check each month and having more and more children because then they get a bigger check. To me it is frusrating and nausiating. I think the first thing we need to do is get rid of the current president who is sending BILLIONS of dollars to other countries and not looking at his own countries problems. (healthcare) I don't know how to answer your question, but I do feel your frustration
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment