Thursday, December 23, 2010

I have no health insurance or job at the moment and want to get a check up at Planned Parenthood. Help?

I'm 22 years old and was just laid off from my job. I have no health insurance and don't want to be a burden on my parents since they're having money issues with my dad injuring himself at work. I would like to go in and have a gynecological exam. Will I be able to have this exam with little to no cost at Planned Parenthood? I'm currently seeking employment but am not having much luck, so that means no health insurance for quite some time.
--------------------
Yes you can go see them. They will give you a form to fill out and they'll want to know your employment status, student status etc. They'll ask how much money a week you're making and if it's low enough, the exam will be free.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment