Wednesday, December 29, 2010

where can I find the best health insurance for the whole family.?

I want to get health insurance for my whole family, without going broke. My employer offers insurance but I don't like the provider. I want to be able to pay, out of my own pocket. Help anybody.
--------------------
There are hundreds of policies available. You'll want to visit a local independent agent. This person knows the market in your area and can find the best policy for your situation and budget. The plans are exactly the same whether you use an agent or buy directly from an insurance company. Do not try to do this over the internet. It'll take you several days to intelligently compare all the plans available. Also, if you have any pre-existing conditions that might add a rider to the policy or cause you to be declined or if you are out of the height and weight guidelines you won't know until you've applied and gone through the underwriting process.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment