Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Any Health insurance agents out there in Maryland?

Let me start by telling you that my wife and I are currently covered with Carefirst Bluechoice. We are 28 years of age. I purchased this health insurance due to not having any benefits through my employer. We pay $376 mthly and I also have a pre-existing condition (narcolepsy) in which I take medication for. (generic adderall)... However, Im not to happy with the premium, is there any other type of coverage out there that would give me a lower premium and possibly a low deductible.. I know its either or but I would prefer the lower premium if any. Any suggestions or helpful advice would be much appreciated!
--------------------
Well actually you can have it both way, low cost and low premium: combine a higher deductible insurance of the type you have now with My Simple Card for the first dollar coverage. You will get similar coverage (what is your deductible now btw?) for about $100-$150 less premium per month. You save to $2,000 a year.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment