Sunday, December 19, 2010

Is it wrong that the top priority of Health Insurance Companies is to make a Profit?

Should Profit be their main objective or should it be providing good health care to you and me? Don't these priorities conflict? If I support Obama's plan of moving closer towards universal health care coverage why I are republicans claiming I am in favor of the Government running my life....I just want good health care coverage and not to be screwed around by my own health insurance providor.
--------------------
Profit should never be involved with health care. If the goal is to make money, then your well being is secondary and you will never get the best care possible. Its sad that any person here is at risk of losing their home and savings if they get sick. And you're fooling yourself if you think you have good coverage and you'll be just fine.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment