Thursday, November 25, 2010

What type of health insurance should i buy?

I am looking to purchase health insurance for my boyfriend and myself. Our jobs do not provide anything. we are non smokers and in good health. He is 24 and I am 23. I just tryed looking it up, but there are so many different ones and I dont know what to look for. All we really need it for is emergancies and for check ups. Any advice???
--------------------
I just wrote a PPO policy through Aetna for a 47 year old male with a $30 co-pay for doctor visits (deductible exempt) and $15 generic prescription costs for $117 per month in Washington, DC. The policy did include an annual deductible of $7500 which applied to lab costs, hospitalizations, etc. There were several other plans that were under $150 per month with different options but for a healthy person in his age range and his budget this was the best. Depending on where you live a local independent agent should be able to obtain several quotes for you that will be reasonable and still provide you with the coverage you need and want. You can go to this website to find a local independent agent: http://www.iiaba.net/agentlocator/findag… I hope this information helps. Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment