Monday, November 8, 2010

How do I choose a health insurance in USA and how much should it cost?

I will be living in USA soon and need to choose a health insurance plan. I am 53 years old have type II diabetes and blood pressure for which I take daily medication. My wife 50 and children 21 and 18 are all in good health. So what should I do? Which insurance to choose? How much should it cost for the whole family for a year?
--------------------
Sorry to tell you this, but your type 2 diabetes and blood pressure may preclude you from finding an insurance company to insure you period. Your wife and children should not be a problem. I suggest you find a independent agent in the state where you plan to live and ask them on suggestions, but in the US, if you have a pre-existing condition could exclude you from buying health insurance, or may have to buy into the states high risk plan which could be pricey or could have a waiting list. You need to talk to an health insurance agent for costs. Now on the other hand, if you are coming here with a job and they have health insurance, then you will need to choose from the insurance plans that the job have selective, and then find out the cost from your employer. good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment