Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why do we pay for others health insurance when we barely get by??!!?

I work 2 jobs, only have 3 days off a month, pay like heck for health ins. Why are people with no jobs have better health ins than I ? How can they stand back and let us hard workers pay for them ? it sucks. I watch ladies with 3 kids no job go to the doctor or hospital when they barely have a cough yet it cost me $200 to go. I see the food stamp card buying pizza, cereal, pop tarts, junk food..... they sell the card to a drug dealer for half its price so they can buy their crack or whatever. Wheres the justice??
--------------------
i understand what your'e saying, i got health insurance, yet i still can't afford to go to doctor. we got major problems in this country as far as health insurance goes, but HILLARY CLINTON'S answer is NOT the way to fix it. its really gonna be a mess if she gets her way.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment