Wednesday, August 17, 2011

what kind of health insurance plan do you have?

is it for a single person or family plan and I'm not trying to get personal but how much do you pay a month also whats your co-pay per visit and how much is it per ER visit Thank you so much, I have been looking for health insurance for a while now and my military coverage for a college student is about to end. Thanks again
--------------------
I'm covered through work which offers a Health Savings Account with a $2500 deductible and $2000 maximum out-of-pocket through UnitedHealthcare. I have to pay the full amount for doctors visits and prescriptions instead of a co-pay. The money I put into the HSA is pre-tax dollars, and I earn a whopping 3% interest on that money. It's still cheaper than anything I could get on my own outside work. ehealthinsurance.com offers a comparison search feature. Have you checked with your university or are you a member of a professional organization? They usually have relationships with private insurance companies that might help getting a better rate or coverage. One last thing: UnitedHealthcare is the WORST insurance company I've ever dealt with. I would not recommend using them. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment