Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where can a woman go for free health care. I am poor, although I work. No health insurance.?

42 yr old woman who constantly has her period and feels tired all the time. I want to go to a Doctor, but I have no health insurance. I work, but after bills have very little money left over. I'm afraid there is something seriously wrong with me and I don't want to die, but on the other hand I am worried about where to go? where do I turn to? I pay taxes like every one else and do not qualify for medicare. Any suggestions?
--------------------
Call your local health department and ask them about low income/free clinics to provide you with health care. You probably need some iron from losing alot of blood but you definitely need a doctor. If they don't provide you with any help call a local hospital and ask for their social services department and talk to them about free/low income clinics/doctors. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment