Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Health insurance question regarding pre-existing condition?

My wisdom teeth are coming through and I didn't realize I might need oral surgery which is really expensive. It isn't an urgent matter that they are coming through but my application for health insurance is basically void because it is a "pre-existing condition" only because I have experienced some pain of them coming through but they haven't given me any pain in months and they don't need to be removed straight away. Is that right?
--------------------
it is probably very rare that you will actually need oral surgery. even the professional journals (which I read for years while I was in the medical field) admit/publish that at least 9 out of 10 surgeries are unnecessary. in the meantime, get to know workers at a health food store in your area. the nutritional knowledge that used to be common can and will save you a lot of money and from a lot of wrong medical procedures today.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment