Monday, August 22, 2011

Where can I find a website to compare health insurance rates?

My husband and I are both full-time students and we're looking to compare rates for a plan starting 4/1/09. All of the sites I find via google have disclaimers at the bottom that by hitting submit, a bunch of agents will contact me. I DO NOT want to be contacted. I'm looking for a site to compare rates that will NOT result in me being contacted.
--------------------
Those websites comparing rates, you know they're just harvesting your information to sell as leads to agents, right? They're out there, anyway. But that does you NO GOOD, because there's no website to compare different COVERAGE PLANS with different companies. Plus, they throw the best rate at you - which rarely sticks. If you don't want to be contacted, you'll have to go to a local, independent agent, and let them get you quotes. That's the ONLY way to get a bunch of quotes at one time, without having your personal information harvested - which is what the online things do. OR, you can contact each major health insurer in your area, and get individual quotes - a major PITB.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment