Monday, August 22, 2011

I just was diagnosed with PCOS and my health insurance is trying not cover treatment?

I have BCBS of Texas and they're stating it's a pre-existing condition. This is so frustrating because I am TTC #1. Anyone had a similar experience? What can I do?
--------------------
OH my God !! I'm going through the same situation , I had a surgery and after they said (my insurance blue cross) that they will Cover for it I went ahead and did it, now they are telling me they don't want to cove for it!! it's $50.000 !! can you imagine my frustration!! now I don't know if you knew about your situation or the Dr. just told you about it!! the reason why I'm asking because blue cross told me that my Dr. has to write a letter say that I had no idea about the situation and she did, I just sent it to them I'm still waiting for an answer from them, that's why you should ask your Dr. to do that for you and see if it will help.good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment