Monday, August 22, 2011

Anyone Familiar with Minnesota Care health care program/insurance?

I had MN Care, which isn't Medical Assistance through the county, but more like a program for people who are under income guidlines but over the income guidlines for Medical Assistance (free health insurance throught county) for a few months, paid my premiums on time, then my husband was suppose to get new insurance through work and I let my insurance cancel, as in I just didn't pay anymore. Now I want to redo it but I'm not sure if I have to reapply or can I renew? I'm not sure what to do, but I have a LOT of dental work coming up and need this approved ASAP.
--------------------
You will have to reapply. Anytime coverage lapses, you will have to reapply for it. Do you currently have insurance with your husband? If you do, it doesn't appear you would qualify any longer. Here is information re: MinnesotaCare: http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/hrd/pub… and http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?I… Are you sure you'll be covered under the dental program?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment