Monday, August 22, 2011

Health insurance for college student at TWO different colleges.?

I am living with my family and I'm still on their insurance. Blue Cross Blue Shield. It allows me to stay under their insurance if I am a full time student. So I wanted to know if I am still covered if I am taking classes at two different colleges but they all add up to be full time.
--------------------
If you are in college, you may want to check out health insurance programs that are written through your school. United Healthcare has a plan available at many US schools. These student injury and illness plans provide wide ranging coverage and are designed to be affordable for college students. To check if your school is participating, go to www.UHCSR.com and enter your school name in the search box. You might also be interested in joining the American College Student Association (ACSA), a national organization for college students. They have lots of member benefits, including student health insurance. Their membership fee is affordable.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment