Saturday, June 25, 2011

What should we do with the 47 million Americans who don't have Health Insurance?

As of 2005, there were 47 million Americans without Health Insurance, 80% of whom were citizens. And in the two year period between 2002 and 2003, 82 Million were without Health Insurance for some period of time. What should we do? Ref: http://www.nchc.org/facts/coverage.shtml
--------------------
I have MS. I am only 25 years old. My work requires that you work 30hrs a week to get insearance. Most of the time I am good to go, I love working and I am there when I need to be. But then as is common with MS there are times when just trying to get through a four hour shift is imposiable. So I lost my insearance, since I went under my 30. But I still would have to pay for it. So I don't have insearance. But I also cant go on disablitlity since it is only sometimes that I have a problem. Its hard. Yeah I think that we need a universal health care system, do I think its possiable, not really. Yeah one would have to wait, but I would rather wait 18 months then know that there isn't a think I can do.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment