Saturday, June 25, 2011

Do you have a rotten health insurance plan like me?

They refuse to pay for my operation and now they are threatening to cancel my policy after I have paid them on time for years. Its those damed Republicans.
--------------------
Damn republicans? You nuts or just crazy? If you have health insurance that covers specific things, then there is no problem. On the other hand if you have insurance that did not cover you, then shame on you for not acquiring it. Do not blame your problems on a political faction. You probably think the government should pay for your health care. I have medical insurance I pay for and why should I be taxed to pay for yours. This makes no sense. Especially if Obama gets his Soviet Style health care approved. This will give free medical care to about twenty thousand illegal immigrants. The argument is that we pay for these criminals now. If Obama gets his way, the normal doctors office will look like the emergency room in Los Angeles
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment