Saturday, May 7, 2011

Should we have the right to choose whether or not we want health insurance?

Do you think it is unfair to force insurance on someone? *what happens to someones credit when they have these atrocious emergency room bills that they cannot pay due to being uninsured? Do they report things like that to the credit bureaus?
--------------------
I haven't ever heard why someone wouldn't want insurance, to tell you the truth. When I look at my doctor's bills there is a whole column just for showing the discount they give to people with my insurance. My daughter's father, who has no insurance, will be billed more than me for the exact same thing at the exact same practice. It seems the system is set up to benefit those of us who are insured. Yes, those bills absolutely are reported to credit bureaus and destroy people's credit. But nobody cares about those people anyway, right?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment