Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paper for Understanding Health Insurance?

I have a paper due for my Understanding Health Insurance college class. I have to find 2 articles that are related to health insurance billing/coding that are not technical and were written in the last 6 months and summarize them and then write a paper explaining why it is important to stay up to date on such issues. However, I can't seem to locate any free articles online that meet that criteria. Do you happen to know of a good place for me to start? Thanks!
--------------------
you are supposed to collect as much as resource as you can by searching the relevant keyword in search engine,if you have good luck there,then your problem solved.however,if you could not find the fitful answer by doing that,here http://www.HealthInsuranceFreeTips.info/free-health-insurance.htm is the resource i prefered.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment