Saturday, May 7, 2011

people who cant afford health insurance are quacks?

i see the merits of having universal health care, kind of, but it seems to me that the problem is a lot of middle class citizens who just decide nto to purchase health insurance on the premise that "they cannot afford it", and instead opt to buy material goods that are solely for luxury. you cant go out and buy nice cars and houses and bypass health insurance and then cry it off that the government should give free care to everryone.......i definitely agree it should be cheaper for the poor etc. bottom line: ppl need to realize health is the most important thing in there life, and satisfy that need, before thinking about personal possesions (nice cars etc)
--------------------
I agree my children get help with health care because we cant afford the 300 a month extra to pay for insurance. It is getting harder and harder though to get certain things for them because they keep tightening the budget. I think there are a lot of people who abuse the system which is sad. I wish they made affordable health care I could pay for and not feel like a leach.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment