Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hiliary Clinton says she will install mandatory health insurance?

What do you think about that? I find it scary in a way. The article said that it would be mandatory for everyone to buy health insurance. There would be many kinds to choose from with tax help also. I still wonder how this can be accomplished. Can you imagine being forced to pay for health insurance and then not being able to meet the rent, car expenses, food, etc. Some people live day-to-day, check-to-check without any money for anything else. Unless the tax help would be enough to pay for the premiums??
--------------------
I am Canadian, and I love our health care system. But you're right. It's terrible how long we have to wait in waiting rooms sometimes just for something sill like a prescription refill or something. Or make an appointment that won't take place for a week or two. I lucked out I guess. My doctor has a limited amount of patients and I get in ASAP, others are not so lucky. My dad hit his head and needed stitches, he waited 4 hours in the ER for them only to be asked to go to a different ER and wait 3 more hours...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment