Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If I am on my parents health insurance policy, will they know why I went to the doctor?

THe doctor diagnosed me with an std, will my parents find this out if I am on their health insurance policy?
--------------------
Tell your parents now. Get it over with and get on with your life. All you're going to do by not telling them now is stress about the moment when they're going to find out or when your conditions worsens and you have to tell them. Get the hard part out of the way ASAP. If you really can not speak with your parents about this, then trying going to a free clinic for while just to get you through the shock of it all. At the same time, you have to find someone else to talk to about this. Do not lock it up inside and pretend like because the doctors can fix it then everything is alright. The worse thing you can do to yourself mentally is pretend like everything is okay when it's not.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment