Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Health Insurance for an aspiring aerial artist?

I am a fit and healthy female in my twenties with no health insurance. It didn't really bother me before, but now I am seriously considering it because I am now training to be an aerial artist. With such a physically demanding aspiration, it would seem ridiculous to not be covered. The most obvious risks would be sprains, strains, pulled muscles, etc. So the real questions would be what kind of insurance should I get, with who, how can I keep it affordable, and will they charge more because of the risks involved with what I'm doing? Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help :)
--------------------
You can try ehealthinsurance.com. You can compare different plans and pick the best one. Get it before you start your career.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment