Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why are people against Nation Health Insurance plans? Do you want me to die?

I have health insurance, for now. The insurance company has been sending me information to encourage me to drop out or at least stop insurance on my heart condition. Next year premiums will increase another thousand a year as they have for the last two years if they follow their current pattern. In ten years I won't be on this plan. Either I will get lucky and find a company that is willing to put someone like me on their health insurance plan or I won't have health insurance. I don't know what to do but to hope something changes. A national health insurance plan would solve my problem, but I know that a bunch of selfish bastards don't want that to happen.
--------------------
That was the key question at the Dem. debate: www.johnedwards.com/watch/tell-a-frien…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment