Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do you have health insurance? Is it through a family members policy? if yes, is that through their or your job?

or is it paid on your or their own? If you do not have health insurance are you Ok with that or anxious to get it & if you do not live in the USA & don't mind where do you live? thanks for your participation.
--------------------
Got no insurance now - but I carried for years - never made a claim - and the insurance companies kept raising the price. So I quit and had money put into a Waddell & Reed each month.... and now I've got quite a pile of dough. GOD!! I wish I would have quit paying these lying republican insurance companies LONG AGO! Oh - what a waste that was! Nothing like being robbed by a republican so he can buy an extra bottle of champagne and then tell you not to get an abortion!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment