Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can I keep Cobra and ARRA coverage if I get a new job & they don't offer health insurance coverage?

I have been covered for the last few months under Cobra and ARRA. I am about to start a new job where they do not offer health insurance. Will I still be able to be covered under Cobra and receive the 65% from ARRA?
--------------------
1. I don't like the comment about the ARRA. It is not an entitlement program and I truly hope you never need help. If you do, don't come to the government for help. I guess you have ignorant comments about the wars we are spending 90 billion dollars for each quarter. It is also evident you missed out in Civics and History classes. That was an ignorant comment. Shame on you. The ARRA is an acronym for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Part of this act helps people that are unemployed that qualify for COBRA. It allows them to pay cheaper rates for 9 months of the 18 month period. It is obvious someone out of work has no monthly income. It is to help people that need help. I have benefited from it. It really helped.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment