Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where can I find affordable health insurance?

I live in Texas and I've searched high and low for good private health insurance. I would have loved to go with the insurance my job offers, but, unfortunately, they only gave me the run around and cold stares. I'm broke, so I can only afford something that costs $20-$80. Thank for the help! ^_^
--------------------
You may be able to find a plan for very cheap in Texas but it will depend on a few different factors. If you are young and healthy then you can certainly find a cheap private Texas health insurance plan on the open market. If you have low income then you can also find a low cost TX health plan. No matter what your situation is the key is to shop around and compare quotes from top companies. Here is some more information on finding cheap health insurance and also some information specifically on health insurance in Texas:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment