Thursday, February 17, 2011

Possible low blood platelet count and no health insurance?

When I was about fourteen, I was told I had a low blood platelet count and given prednisone--which I found out I am allergic to. I am now eighteen years old with no health insurance, a full time student and full time employee. I want to know if I still have low blood platelet count but am struggling financially. What do you advise? Thanks. Also, I do not really show any signs of low blood platelet count except I'm tired a lot but I don't get enough sleep and hardly find time to eat.
--------------------
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment