Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm 18 and I have no dental or health insurance, Can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm going to college, so I don't live with my family anymore. When Living with my family, I had medical, since my Mom was deaf. So when I moved out, I don't get it anymore. I need to find a cheap enough dental insurance and health insurance or maybe even both as a pack. Does anyone have any suggestions?
--------------------
If you're a full-time student at an accredited university, then chances are that you are already covered by the student health insurance. It may not cover stuff like hospital stays or the ER, but you would be able to see a doctor, maybe a dentist (if available on campus through a dentistry program), and get medications. If you don't have this available, your other option is to get a job that offers benefits to employees. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment