Friday, February 4, 2011

Can I go to Planned Parenthood and get an iud for free? I dont have health insurance?

I just had my 1st baby 8 weeks ago and want the iud. I dont want 2 take any chances of getting pregnant again. (until Im ready for the next). But will planned parenthood let me just walk in there and ask for an iud since I dont have health insurance?
--------------------
Hi, well, I have a Mirena inserted 3-4 weeks ago. I didn't have to pay a thing. Altho that was because I don't have insurance or income at the moment. But with anyone, they'll weigh it out. If a lady has insurance and income, they'll expect them to pay more. But I first called & asked. She said when I come in, I'll fill out some paper work, to find out if I was eligable. Just explain your situation over the phone & see what they think.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment