Friday, February 4, 2011

anyone else have cigna health insurance?

I have Cigna health insurance and was wondering what ultrasounds are covered? The website said one ultrasound plus any others that are medically necessary. I have already had one when I first came in to date the pregnancy and am scheduled for my 20 week ultrasound on the 17th, will this one also be covered? Do most insurance see either my first ultrasound or the 20 week as "medically necessary"?
--------------------
I have Cigna. Cigna has about 75 different plans. There's NO WAY anyone here could know which plan you have. You'll have to call the number and ask. Neither the 20 week, nor the first one (confirming a singleton pregnancy, no doubt) was medically necessary. Medical necessity means, something is going wrong, and they need to figure out what.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment