Sunday, January 16, 2011

Which of these is the better health care insurance provider?

I'm going to be having jaw surgery in a few months and the doctor said they don't accept my current health insurance, so they told me i need to switch to either: Fidelis OR Health First The great thing is that either of them well cover my corrective jaw surgery with no cost at all which is fantastic.My current health insurance provider is AmeriChoice by united health care, my parents might change back to united health once my surgery is done and a year has passed.
--------------------
Unless you live in a guaranteed issue state, no insurance company will give you private health insurance that will cover this preexisting condition. The only insurances that will cover preexisting conditions, with no copays, deductibles, or coinsurance, is WELFARE health insurance, Medicaid. So you need to apply to BOTH, and see which - if either - will accept you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment