Sunday, January 16, 2011

how to get health insurance for an immigrant?

my husband wants to bring his mother here from mexico to get cataract surgery and other various healthcare. how do we get health insurance for her? can she qualify for any kind of medicaid or govt. issued health insurance or assistance?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands on my health needs. A social security number or DL is not required to have these benefits. And all pre-existing conditions are accepted. From Medical, Rx, Vision, Dental..etc. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment