Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where can I get health insurance if?

Where can I get health insurance if I am am a college student? The thing is that I have thyroid problems and I have depression and anxiety as well. And just recently I finished both my medicines and I don't have money to purchase any. They are expensive! Where can I get some health insurance?
--------------------
Well, likely you're not going to get someone to pay mental health benefits. The thyroid is CHEAP. Several varieties are on Target & Walmart's $4 list, so just pay for THOSE out of pocket. Honestly, your best bet is the school plan. A regular plan costs about $250 a month, but not for you, I'm guessing, because of your "preexisitng conditions". I really think it's going to be cheaper to pay out of pocket for all this stuff, than buy a high risk health policy to help you pay for it. Anyway. Go to a local, independent agent, and ask them for quotes for individual plans. Be sure you're buying INSURANCE, and not a "discount plan" like they sell you over hte internet.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment