Sunday, January 16, 2011

I need AFFORDABLE medical insurance. I do not qualify for medicaid and just lost my primary health insurance?

I need to go to a Dr. but I am scared that I am going to end up owing thousands of dollars for a few regualar Dr's visit. I have tried to find some affordable health insurance online, but most of them are very pricy and out of my budget. I am young and healthy, don't drink or smoke. I hope to find a decent health insurance plan that I can actually afford. Any suggestions? Thanks.
--------------------
There ARE short term plans that cover Dr. visits. my short term plan covers everything but maternity, and has unlimited rewrites, so I am not only limited to 6 months of coverage. It also came with a discount card on dental, vision and Rx. I shopped around for a good short term plan and have been on the Secure STM for a few years now. I don't pay co pays and have never had a problem with them. My plan runs me around 110 a month. You can apply online at www.ShortTermHealthPlan.com or calling 800.647.4589
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment