Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What US states have best access to health insurance/health care?

My mother is trying to figure out somewhere she can move where she will be guaranteed access to health insurance regardless of her health problems. She lives on a very small budget and cannot afford outrageous premiums. I have heard that some states guarantee access to health insurance regardless of medical conditions, and I am hoping someone can tell me if this is true, and which states do this. Or if someone could point me in the direction of a website that has this information that would also be helpful.
--------------------
Hi Gumbo.. I may can help. There exists plans for any citizen at 1970 rates in all 50 states that include pre-existing conditions and hospital advocacy all for as low as $29.95 monthly without restrictions or deductibles. All ages included. I've owned mine since 2003 and will never part with it. I am a cancer survivor and have more benefits then I could ever use.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment