Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If you think health insurance is such a rip off?

Why don't you just go without it and pay cash for your health care? Then maybe you would see why health insurance is so expensive. Because HEALTH CARE is so EXPENSIVE even without the insurance companies.
--------------------
I cancelled my insurance policy and started saving the money I would normally pay an insurance company to cover me, and guess what? I have more money in my savings account because I cancelled my policy. It's pretty damn ridiculous that companies like that will gauge up prices to make an even BIGGER profit and take advantage of people and their health. It's disgusting. Yeah, companies are entitled to profit, but taking advantage of people to make an even bigger profit is sick. Edit: I am fortunate enough to not have had any serious issues happen, and yes, insurance probably WOULD help if I ever had something like that happen (knock on wood I never go through anything horrible). But it's still the point. Healthcare is expensive, yes, but insurance companies make more than enough to cover healthcare expenses of people PLUS make a nice profit. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to gauge the prices up on people for them to make an even bigger profit.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment