Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Question for our American Cousins, How much is the most expensive health insurance in the US?

I pay about £80 per month (around $160) which pays for me and my family to recieve full healthcare and my government pension when i retire (at 67 i believe) how much would the most expensive health insurance be in the states? (where all eventuallities are covered)
--------------------
it depends on what plan you have. When I had insurance when I use to live in america, I had a PPO (which means I can see any doctor I want) theres also a HMO (which means you are only allowed to see certain doctors) . With my employer I paid $100 a month without my employer I would have paid over $500 a month and thats just for myself, I was a smoker at that time, one of the reasons for it being so expensive. Now this is going back almost 4 years, so the prices are now changed. But thats what they were back then
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment